Our Online Market
All our produce is grown naturally without the use of pesticides or chemicals. We believe in balancing the elements to provide you the safest, freshest, nutritionally-dense food we can grow.
We feed our chickens non-GMO corn, compost, terminated crops, and lots and lots of bugs. Healthy chickens equals healthy eggs.
Our bees have a feast in our yard with every seasonal plant they could possibly need. The local honey they produce helps with a variety of allergies.
Food is medicine. And this is especially true for herbs. Eating a variety of herbs with your daily meals helps prevent inflammation, helps digestion, and even supports brain function.
You have three options when ordering from our online store:
1. Local Pickup – Our produce pickup days are on Mondays. You order online Tuesday – Sunday, you choose the “local pick-up” shipping option (which doesn’t cost you a dime), you make payment online through Square, and you pickup your groceries the following Monday from 3 – 7 pm. Our address is 3059 E 5th St, Valley Center, KS 67147.
2. Delivery – We do deliveries in Valley Center, Park City, Maize, and Wichita. Deliveries are done every Wednesday. You order online Thursday – Tuesday, you choose the “delivery” option for shipping (which costs you $5.00), and we deliver your produce the following Wednesday anywhere between 10 am and 4 pm. You must be available during those times for the delivery option.
3. Shipping – We only ship our herbal and canning products. You order online anytime, choose the “shipping” option (which costs you a flat rate of $20.00 regardless of how many herbal products you order), make payment online through Square, and we ship out your products within 48 hours.
- CSA options can be ordered through our online market, but you will need to choose “Local Pickup” as the shipping option.
- We cannot ship produce, so if you choose the shipping option for any of our produce items, you will receive an email from us explaining that we cannot offer that benefit. We can offer you a refund, or you can choose a different shipping method.
See below for all our available products. Now let’s Get Started!!
Starting July 20th, please note that we have changed our delivery day to Wednesdays!
Due to lack of interest, we have opted NOT to do a CSA for Fall. Please check back again in the Spring of 2023.
You can, however, order any of the below items for pickup on Mondays between 3 pm and 7 pm OR delivery on Wednesdays anywhere from 10 am to 4 pm. Orders for pickup must be made on the Sunday prior to pickup to receive your products on the following Monday. Orders for delivery must be made on the Tuesday prior to delivery on Wednesday.
Get In Touch!